We encourage our children to take pride in what they wear, to look clean, smart and be proud of wearing the school uniform.
Dark blue or black leggings
|Dark grey trousers/shorts
|White blouse/polo shirt tucked in
||White shirt/polo shirt tucked in
|Black shoes (not trainers) with a low heel. In winter months when children travel to school in boots or wellingtons they will be expected to change their shoes.
||Black shoes (not trainers) with a low heel. In winter months when children travel to school in boots or wellingtons they will be expected to change their shoes.
Physical Education - Clothing
Due to health and safety of all our pupils, it is important that the correct PE kit is worn for all PE lessons. Changing into appropriate clothing is an important part of the routine.
Navy shorts/PE skirt
Dark blue leggings
|In winter months navy tracksuit/jogging bottoms and sweatshirt/jacket
||In winter months navy tracksuit/jogging bottoms and sweatshirt/jacket
|Trainers for outdoor PE. Gymnastics, dance and indoor games will be in bare feet
||Trainers for outdoor PE. Gymnastics, dance and indoor games will be in bare feet
Please ensure that all clothing is labelled or marked with your child's name, which will avoid the problem of lost property.
- No jewellery to be worn. When ears have have first been pierced children need to cover with tape. After 6 weeks they should be removed for school.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Bleaching of hair and extreme styles are not permitted.
- Appropriate hair accessories to be worn in school colours.
- No nail polish or tattoo transfers.
Monitoring and Review
This policy is monitored by the headteacher, who reports to governors about the effectiveness of the policy on request. It will be reviewed annually, or as appropriate to meet the needs of the school.
During Year 4, pupils will take part in swimming lessons as part of their Physical Education Curriculum.
They will need a separate swimming back for this lesson that includes:
- Girls - Plain swimming costume
- Boys - Plain swimming trunks
It is also advisable to have:
- Swimming goggles
- Swimming cap
What items can I purchase from school?
Please remember that we have a stock of uniform and school items in school.
Cardigans - £14.99
- available sizes: 3-4yrs, 5-6yrs, 7-8yrs, 9-10yrs and 11-12yrs, XXS, XS, S
Jumpers - £11.99
- available sizes: 3-4yrs, 5-6yrs, 7-8yrs, 9-10yrs and 11-12yrs, XXS, XS, S,
Book Bags - £6.99
Water Bottles - £1.00
If you wish to purchase any of these items please contact our Main Office for more information.
Only cash payments for these items can be accepted.