Our classroom is based on the book 'The Wizard of Oz'.
Class Teacher: Mrs Vicky Bayliss
Learning Support Assistant: Mrs Rebecca Taylor
- Reading books should be read at home every day. Can your child read the book independently using their phonic knowledge and skills? Can they answer different types of questions linked to our reading gems about what they have read? Help us reach our reading at home target each week by listening to your child read each day and signing their reading record. Each week if your child has read at least 4 times at home they will also receive a reading raffle ticket (a star in the jar) which could win them a book at the end of the term!
- Homework will be given out on Thursdays and will include read and respond, maths and spellings. Homework books must be put in the tray in the cloakroom by Tuesday each week. Read and respond books will have a bookmark inserted each week so that you know which pages/chapter to read to your child. Our read and respond lessons are on Thursdays so this must be completed by then.
- Library sessions are on Fridays each week. Children will have the opportunity to visit our school library and borrow a book to take home!
- PE kits must have names clearly written on each item of clothing. Please bring PE kits to school on a Monday and take them home on a Friday as our PE days can change half termly. Don't forget your trainers!
- Milk can be paid for online and costs £1.05 per week.
- Water bottles will be taken home every Friday to be washed. Children can bring these back to school on Mondays. Water bottles can be bought for £1 from the school office.
Check our Twitter page (@PindersPrimary) weekly for lots of photographs of our learning!
Autumn Term: Explorers
Spring Term: London's Burning
Summer Term: Paddington's Travels
Autumn Term: Pantomime
Spring Term: Leeds Playhouse
Summer Term: Yorkshire Wildlife Park