Pinders Primary School is a happy, inclusive and stimulating environment, where children learn within an atmosphere of academic success. We are committed to all children experiencing a wide curriculum that will harness them with the knowledge and skills in order to achieve academic success. We encourage and promote children's ambitions to fulfil their personal potential.
Within our school we aim to:-
- Create a happy, orderly school community in which effective learning takes place.
- Provide positive role models to encourage children to value and respect themselves and others.
- Encourage high aspirations and recognise perseverance and effort.
- Help children to become independent thinkers and learners, inspiring a love of learning.
Within our community we aim to:-
- Develop and encourage partnership learning; across the school, carers and local community.
- Encourage a spirit of community and belonging.
- Promote an awareness of our responsibility for both local and global issues.