Child Friendly Safeguarding Page
What is Safeguarding?
• All the adults around you think that your health, safety and welfare are very important
• At our school, we respect all children and adults, and help to protect their rights and keep them safe.
How does Pinders Primary School work to keep you safe?
• We provide a safe environment for you to learn
• Staff at our school know how to keep you and your friends safe, at home as well as school
• It is important for you to know where to get help if you are worried or unhappy about something.
• We teach you how to keep you, and others, safe. And to recognise risks in different situations. Our lessons include, healthy eating, e-safety, road safety and assemblies
Need to Talk?
Below our our child friendly policies:
These are shared with the children and are in each classroom so that all children have access to these if they need them.
Designated Safeguarding boards in school
Around school you will find designated safeguarding boards with age appropriate information for that key stage.